Local Volunteer Recruitment
VVCD is currently recruiting local volunteers to support our foreign volunteers in a care project.
* Working venue: Bode Pagoda
* Working hour: either full-time (8AM-11AM; 2PM-4PM) or part-time; from Monday to Friday
* Job description:
- Working alongside with the foreign volunteers to organize activities/exercises for children
- Assisting the foreign volunteers with the interpretation and translation work: translating documents, helping foreign volunteers communicate with the kids and nannies
- Teaching Vietnamese to foreign volunteers when possible
- Exchanging ideas with foreign volunteers
- Other supporting tasks when requested
- Have fairly good English communication skill
- Be enthusiastic, flexible and highly responsible
- Priorities go to applicants with previous experience in volunteer work with children
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to Ms. Thao (Genneral Officer) at email@example.com
We welcome any questions regarding the position.